Sonnect Audio - SoundWire
The SoundWire is the first-of-its-kind USB-C to XLR interface, empowering sound engineers to get audio from their playback device directly to the mixing console with just one simple, reliable and east-to-use cable.
This groundbreaking device features:
- HQ DAC embedded in the USB-C connector
- Cleverly concealed transformers within the XLR housing for balancing and isolation from phantom power
- Plug-and-play. No drivers needed. Compatible with macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Innovative cable-tie system
- Crafted with a durable braided cable and premium Neutrik XLR gold-plated connectors
Crafted from durable fabric and advanced Neoprene, our custom-designed pouch keeps the SoundWire neatly organised and easily accessible, preventing it from getting lost or tangled among other equipment when stored. The pouch features Fidlock®, a quick snap-on magnetic fastening technology, for further ease of use.
The Sonnect-branded USB-A to USB-C adapter enables users to connect their SoundWire to a legacy USB-A port. The custom design fits snugly around the USB-C connector, creating a strong and seamless connection
Next Day Delivery available for orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday.
Free Standard 3- 5 Working Day delivery on orders over £250