Neutrik NP2X Mono 1/4" jack plug
1/4" professional phone plug, 2 pole, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
Next Day Delivery available for orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday.
Free Standard 3- 5 Working Day delivery on orders over £250