Neutrik NL4MMX Lockable 4-Pole SpeakON Barrel Adaptor
The Neutrik NL4MMX Lockable 4-Pole SpeakON Adapter provides you with the ability to link together two cables with NL2F or NL4F SpeakON connectors, creating a reliable and robust cable extension. The NL4MMX can also be used to alter the gender of a female connector to a male connector when permanently locked onto your cable.
- Connection Type: SpeakON
- Gender: Male
- Contact Resistance: Less than or equal to 3 m Ohms (after lifetime)
- Dielectric Strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation Resistance: Greater than 1 G Ohm (after dampheat)
- Rated Current Per Contact:
- 15 A RMS continuous
- 30 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 percent
- Rated Voltage: 250V (insulation)
- Lifetime: Greater than 5000 mating cycles
- Locking Device: Quick Lock
- Contact Plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6 30 percent GR)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 percent GR)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature Range: -30 Degrees C to +80 Degrees C
ATTENTION: This SpeakON connector is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connection.
Next Day Delivery available for orders placed before 1pm Monday - Friday.
Free Standard 3- 5 Working Day delivery on orders over £250