Theatre Supplies Group are a one stop consumables shop for the live events and theatre industry. We're based in Derby and are looking for someone to join our friendly and motivated team.
We try to recognise and promote any strengths you have already, but it may be necessary to carry out duties outside your current expertise. Full training will be available on the products involved and we encourage and assist with employee development as much as possible.
- Office based with the possibility of working from home.
- Plan and manage detailed schedules of marketing campaigns
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Work on SEO for the multiple websites within the group.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials
- Design and develop digital material and content.
- Innovate the way we advertise products and present our brand to generate inbound interest
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to establish new sales opportunities and markets available to the company.
- Strong design and technical skills, specifically on Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as good listening skills
- Good time management
- Thorough and methodical, giving particular attention to detail
- Familiarity with our core brands
- Familiar with eCommerce platform such as Shopify
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad Word
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or experience managing B2B and B2C marketing channels
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training
- Calm, confident manner, able to work effectively under pressure
- Solution focused and logical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productives
- Training opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed working environment
15-20 hours per week Monday to Friday - Flexible but regular arrangement.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org