Dirty Rigger Technician’s Backpack
The ultimate technician’s backpack
Designed by technicians, produced by Dirty Rigger. The Dirty Rigger Backpack brings together 18 months of product development, with input from industry specialists around the world. Every inch has been meticulously designed and constructed to give the user the best use of space, organisation and access. It’s so tough, spacious and versatile, it might just be the only backpack you’ll ever need. If that wasn’t enough, the backpack is also made using up to 20% recycled materials.
- Ultra-tough 600 denier outer fabric
- Heavy-duty zips
- Large 30ltr central storage compartment
- Anti-puncture, water-resistant & abrasion-resistant base
- Modular lightweight load carrying (MOLLE) system on front and side
- Separate laptop compartment with front, rear and centre padding. Fits most laptops up to 15.6″
- Yellow inner fabric for assisted tool-finding in low light
- Ventilated back with ergonomically designed padding
- Ventilated & padded shoulder straps
- 4 x d-rings for additional attachments
- Made using up to 20% recycled materials
Overall: 42cm(w) x 50cm(h) x 20cm(d)
Outer side pockets: 15cm(w) x 22cm(h) x 4cm(d)
Front pocket: 27cm(w) x 32cm(h) x 3cm(d)
Main storage area: 32cm(w) x 49cm(h) x 14cm(d)
Laptop compartment: 30cm(w) x 44cm(h) x 3cm(d) – Fits most laptops up to 15.6″
Unladed weight: 2.1kg
Tools and backpack content not included. Measurements are approximate.
What If I Move Venue?
We always contact our customers before sending out a back order. This ensures your items don't get sent to a previous tour venue. This can also be updated to make things more convenient for you.